Write for / Advertise on NMO
Ninety Minutes Online is open to article submissions from fans, followers or journalists and we have the view that if it is good enough it will get published.
All articles should be insightful, original and interesting – it doesn’t matter whether it is about Lionel Messi or Leyton Orient.
NMO are keen to add passionate football followers to our team of contributors, whether it is on a permanent and regular basis or for a one-off submission.
Contributors will get the chance to have their work read by 100,000’s of readers every month, and be part of a growing and popular site. All work will be assessed fairly, and the best candidates selected to join the expert NMO team.
Similarly if you are interested in advertising on the site or using Ninety Minutes Online’s comprehensive freelance services please feel free to get in touch.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto