Top four hopefuls Wolverhampton Wanderers will face off against Burnley in a Premier League clash at Turf Moor on Wednesday.
Nuno Espirito Santo’s side heads into the clash with 55 points from 35 games. A win could leave them on the verge of breaking into the top four with two games to spare.
Despite losing two out of their last three Premier League games, the Molineux outfit head into the clash on the back of a morale-boosting 3-0 win over Everton.
Nuno has said that his side has “some issues” ahead of the game, according to BBC Sport.
The report added that the fitness of Pedro Neto is a concern after he was forced off during the game against Everton after suffering from a cramp.
If Nuno prefers not to risk Neto, Adama Traore or Diogo Jota could be handed a start.
The last game between the two team’s was played in August and ended in a 1-1 draw with the goals coming from Raul Jimenez and Ashley Barnes.
Jimenez who has 25 goals in all competitions this season will be looking to continue his good form.
Wolves will be the favourites to win the game. If their players play well during the game, they will win. However, Sean Dyche’s charges can never be underestimated.
The Clarets have had an impressive season by their standards. They have recorded an impressive 14 clean sheets this season.
If they win, they will also record their 15th league win which would be their highest total in a Premier League campaign.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer