Wolves will face Manchester United in the matchday 25 in the English Premier League at the Old Trafford on Saturday.
The visitors will enter the contest relatively high-on-confidence after having a decent record against the Red Devils in the previous two campaigns.
Therefore, Wolves manager Nuno Espírito Santo will be hoping that his team will produce a positive result, which would keep their hopes alive of qualifying for the UEFA Champions League next season.
In the ongoing campaign, Wolves are currently placed on the seventh position of the league table with 34 points after 24 matches, six-behind fourth-placed Chelsea and equal with Tottenham Hotspur and United.
On the team news front as per BBC Sport, star attacker Diogo Jota and centre-back Willy Boly have recovered from their respective injuries and will be available for selection.
However, wing-back Ruben Vinagre is certain to miss the fixture after continuously struggling with a hamstring injury.
New-signing Daniel Podence, who has joined Wolves from Olympiakos for a reported transfer fee of £16.6 million, is in line to make his debut for the club.
Both teams have already met thrice in the ongoing campaign where two games ended as a draw whereas United have secured a crucial win in one of the fixtures.
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka
- Premier League trio linked with possible January move for Aaron Ramsey
- West Ham United interested in signing Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo