FIFA 22 is scheduled to be released on October 1, 2021.
The popular title has millions of fans worldwide eagerly anticipating another season of intense gameplay with their favourite footballers.
Ahead of the release, EA Sports published the ratings for the best sprinters and skilled players in the game.
Here is the list of the fastest players in FIFA 22:
- Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain) – 97
- Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) – 96
- Alfonso Davies (Bayern Munich) – 96
- Daniel James (Leeds United) – 95
- Achraf Hakimi (PSG) – 85
- Vinicius Jr (Real Madrid) – 95
- Gerrit Holtmann (Bochum) – 94
- Ismaïla Sarr (Watford) – 94
- Georges Nkoudou (Besiktas) – 94
Having Mbappe as the fastest player is no surprise.
The Frenchman has repeatedly set multiple records for the fastest sprints in football.
He set a new personal record of 36.2 kmph sprint against Germany at the European Championships.
Check out the skilled players who have been rated ‘5-stars’ in the game by EA Sports.
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
- Neymar (PSG)
- Angel Di Maria (PSG)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- Thiago Alcantara (Liverpool)
- João Félix (Atlético Madrid)
- Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)
- Hakim Ziyech (Chelsea)
What is interesting to note is that three PSG players top the list for the ‘5-star’ dribblers list.
It is not for nothing that the Parisian team are known to be the most stylish team on the pitch.
Added to this, they have now also signed Lionel Messi, who is arguably the world’s best player.
With less than 10 days to go for the release of FIFA 22, fans will be itching to get their hands on the game and play with these stars.
Read Also: FIFA 22: Top 10 player ratings – hits and misses.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest