Some Chelsea fans appear as though they would like to see the club bring Porto defender Alex Telles to London.
It is said that Leicester City’s Ben Chilwell is the priority, however the Blues could look at the Brazilian enforcer as an option as he is thought to have a release clause of €40million (£34m).
Twitter handle The Blues relayed the information to their follows, and despite stating that it was a “weak source”, it appears many of the Chelsea faithful would like to see Telles lining up for them in the near future.
Many of them feel the 27-year-old would be a much better option than what they currently have available to them.
Here are just some of the Chelsea faithful’s thoughts on having Telles at Stamford Bridge, should the sources prove to be anything more than ‘weak’…
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer