Some Chelsea fans appear as though they would like to see the club bring Porto defender Alex Telles to London.
It is said that Leicester City’s Ben Chilwell is the priority, however the Blues could look at the Brazilian enforcer as an option as he is thought to have a release clause of €40million (£34m).
Twitter handle The Blues relayed the information to their follows, and despite stating that it was a “weak source”, it appears many of the Chelsea faithful would like to see Telles lining up for them in the near future.
Many of them feel the 27-year-old would be a much better option than what they currently have available to them.
Here are just some of the Chelsea faithful’s thoughts on having Telles at Stamford Bridge, should the sources prove to be anything more than ‘weak’…
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet