West Ham United face the dreaded trip to Anfield on Monday evening, as they take on league leaders Liverpool.
The Hammers are currently third bottom of the Premier League, one point adrift of safety with just 12 games remaining.
David Moyes has been tasked with gaining at least a point from Anfield on Monday night, which would lift West Ham out of the bottom three on goal difference.
Fullback Ryan Fredericks is sidelined due to a shoulder injury picked up in their midweek defeat to Manchester City, according to BBC Sport.
Pablo Zabaleta will start in his place, while West Ham will also be without Andriy Yarmolenko and long-term absentee Jack Wilshere.
Monday will mark the second meeting between the two clubs in the space of four Premier League fixtures, as the Hammers were beaten 2-0 at the London Stadium.
It has been a tough period for Moyes’ side, who will have faced the top three in four of their last five outings, picking up no points in those fixtures.
Monday nights don’t get much tougher than a trip to Anfield, a place which has seen West Ham win just three of their 57 top-flight visits.
Their current form is also a worry, as they have picked up a league-low five points for their last eight games and have lost their last four away fixtures.
In reality, West Ham are not expected to pick up anything from their clash with Liverpool, but if they were to upset the odds and snatch a point it could spark a positive end to the season.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet