Relegation candidates West Ham are due to play against basement club Norwich City in a Premier League clash at Carrow Road.
This is a golden chance for David Moyes side to claim three points. They enter the game in 16th place on the standings and just three points above the drop zone.
The Canaries look destined for relegation as they are rooted to the bottom of the table and are six points adrift of 19th place Aston Villa.
West Ham will have to make do without injury casualties Felipe Anderson and Robert Snodgrass due to hip and back injuries respectively, according to Sky Sports.
Hammers club captain Mark Noble who was on the bench for their last game against Burnley could be set to return to the starting xi.
The Hammers will arguably be the more motivated side to win the game. It is very hard for the Canaries to avoid the drop this season and will be surprising if they manage to pull it off.
Though the Hammers narrowly lost their previous game against Burnley, they have players such as Declan Rice, Michail Antonio and Tomas Soucek who are in good form.
Interestingly, if West Ham do manage to win the game, they would have claimed their first league double over the Canaries since 1972-73. They won the reverse fixture 2-0 at the London Stadium in August.
Defeat for Norwich will see Daniel Farke’s side being relegated from the Premier League for the fifth time since the inception of the league in 1992.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City