West Ham are due to face off against Brighton and Hove Albion at the London Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
The Hammers will be looking for a win against their fellow struggling side as they look to avoid relegation this season.
Both teams enter the game in similar form after having taken just one point from their past three games.
New West Ham signing Tomas Soucek could be in line to make his debut during the game, according to BBC Sport.
The report added that Hammers attacker Michail Antonio will be assessed following a thigh problem which caused him to miss his side’s recent defeat against Liverpool.
David Moyes will not be able to call upon long-term West Ham absentees Andriy Yarmolenko, Jack Wilshere, Felipe Anderson and Ryan Fredericks.
This could be a closely fought encounter for both teams. They last met in the Premier League at the Amex Stadium in August with the result finishing 1-1.
The game will feature two of the worst home sides battling it out.
West Ham have not really adapt to life at the London Stadium since moving to the ground and have taken just 11 points from 12 matches at the London Stadium.
Both sides will need to go all-out to avoid defeat as they could end up in the relegation zone by the end of the weekend should they lose.
Given that both sides are in similar form, a draw seems like a likely score. The game could go either way depending upon who manages to take their chances better.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups