Championship promotion chasers West Bromwich Albion are due to face off against Derby County in a league match at the Hawthorns on Wednesday evening.
The Baggies enter the game in second place on the second-tier standings with 77 points from 41 games, one point adrift of leaders Leeds United.
West Brom will be eyeing the Championship title this season and not just automatic promotion.
Slaven Bilic’s Baggies side is in good form and head into the contest having won back-to-back games. They are currently five points clear off fifth place.
Ahmed Hegazi will not be available for the Baggies after he picked up a red card against Hull City, according to Express and Star.
The report added that Semi Ajayi is likely to come back into the West Brom back four for the game.
Jake Livermore, who started the last two games on the bench after suffering a hamstring twinge against Brentford, could be set to return to the line-up.
However, Derby is in good form and unbeaten in five league games. The January addition of Wayne Rooney to their side has revitalised the Rams.
During the first half of the season, they did not play like promotion candidates at all. They now have a chance to win promotion to the Premier League via the promotion-playoff.
The game promises to be a tricky test for West Brom. The reverse fixture which was played last August ended in a 1-1 draw.
There will be little room for error from both sides and the result could go either way depending upon which side gets more luck on the day.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet