Premier League hopefuls West Bromwich Albion will take on Preston North End in the matchday 35 in the Championship at the Hawthorns on Tuesday night.
The home team will enter the contest as firm favourites as they are placed on top of the league table with 66 points after 34 matches, four ahead of second-placed Leeds United.
After strong recent form, West Brom will be hoping to produce another positive result and strengthen their position to secure automatic promotion to the Premier League next season.
The Baggies have looked strong in recent weeks as they have secured four wins in their last five matches in the Championship and suffered no defeats.
On the team news front, as per BBC Sport, West Brom will be without midfielder Romaine Sawyers, who is suspended for the match.
In more positive news, there are no major injury concerns for Baggies manager Slaven Bilić.
In the previous 16 meetings between the teams, it is a clear advantage to West Brom as they’ve secured 10 wins compared to Preston’s five victories.
In the previous fixture between the teams at the Hawthorns in September 2018, it was West Brom who emerged victorious with a 4-1 scoreline.
The Baggies are looking like a Premier League side and Bilic will know that if his team’s recent performance levels are maintained, they have an excellent chance of winning the Championship this term,.
- Leon Goretzka signs new contract at Bayern Munich
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace