Premier League hopefuls West Bromwich Albion will take on Preston North End in the matchday 35 in the Championship at the Hawthorns on Tuesday night.
The home team will enter the contest as firm favourites as they are placed on top of the league table with 66 points after 34 matches, four ahead of second-placed Leeds United.
After strong recent form, West Brom will be hoping to produce another positive result and strengthen their position to secure automatic promotion to the Premier League next season.
The Baggies have looked strong in recent weeks as they have secured four wins in their last five matches in the Championship and suffered no defeats.
On the team news front, as per BBC Sport, West Brom will be without midfielder Romaine Sawyers, who is suspended for the match.
In more positive news, there are no major injury concerns for Baggies manager Slaven Bilić.
In the previous 16 meetings between the teams, it is a clear advantage to West Brom as they’ve secured 10 wins compared to Preston’s five victories.
In the previous fixture between the teams at the Hawthorns in September 2018, it was West Brom who emerged victorious with a 4-1 scoreline.
The Baggies are looking like a Premier League side and Bilic will know that if his team’s recent performance levels are maintained, they have an excellent chance of winning the Championship this term,.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups