Watford are due to play in a Premier League game against Tottenham at Vicarage Road on Saturday afternoon.
The game will be challenging for Nigel Pearson’s side but they can certainly fancy their chances of getting a positive result from the game. Spurs have not been at their best this season.
The Hornets have been on the rise recently. Just a month ago, Watford looked destined for relegation this season.
They have however since left the drop zone and are currently on a run of six consecutive games in all competitions without defeat.
By contrast, Spurs have managed to win just one out of their previous five Premier League games.
Jose Mourinho’s side are clearly vulnerable at this point in time and the Hornets will aim to exploit them.
Watford have a number of players who will be doubts for the game. These include Kiko Femenia, Sebastian Prodl, Daryl Janmaat, Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley, according to Squawka.
The two sides last met in a Premier League game back in October at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
A positive result from the game against the Lilywhites will certainly boost Pearson’s sides confidence as they aim to avoid relegation this season.
Spurs will also be under immense pressure to perform during the game as they look to attain a top four finish this season.
Watford will be under less pressure than their opponents and this could end up working to their advantage.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups