Relegation-threatened Watford will play against Champions League hopefuls Manchester United in a Premier League clash at Old Trafford on Sunday.
While United on paper should be the pre-match favourites, both sides will be aiming to get three points from the game.
A victory for United would take them closer to the top four. A victory for Watford will take them out of the relegation zone.
The Hornets could be set to welcome back full-back Kiko Femenia, who has missed seven games due to a thigh injury, according to BBC Sport.
The report added that Ismaila Sarr who missed Watford’s last four games due to a hamstring problem, will be assessed.
The two teams last faced off in the Premier League last December with the Hornets prevailing 2-0 at Vicarage Road.
United have however dominated the recent matches between the two teams after having won 16 out of the last 18 which they have played against each other in all competitions.
Interestingly the teams have played against each other 13 times in the Premier League with none ending in a draw.
The last time that they drew was during the 1985-86 season during the old First Division with both league games ended 1-1.
Watford’s recent revival has stalled as they have won just one out of their previous five league games.
However, they are playing against a United side which blows hot and cold and which comes into the game on the back of a 1-1 Europa League draw against Club Brugge.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups