Tottenham Hotspur will face Leicester City in the matchday 37 in the English Premier League at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday.
The North London-based club are going through a difficult campaign where the only consolation can be Spurs cementing a place in the UEFA Europa League next season.
As things stand, Tottenham are placed in seventh position of the league table with 55 points after 36 matches, a point behind sixth-placed Wolverhampton Wanderers with just two matches to go.
Therefore, Spurs manager Jose Mourinho will be hoping that his players will turn up on Sunday and produce a positive result.
Tottenham will come into the match relatively high-on-confidence after securing back-to-back wins in their previous two league fixtures against city rivals Arsenal and Newcastle United.
On the team news front, as per BBC Sport, star midfielder Dele Alli will not take part for Spurs in the match on Sunday as he continues to struggle with a hamstring injury, which has effectively ruled him out from the remaining two matches.
Alli is not the only possible high-profile absentee from Tottenham’s squad for their match against Leicester as winger Lucas Moura is also a doubt after suffering a knock in the match against Newcastle.
Spurs fans will hope that a win in their final home game of the season can bode well for the 2020-21 campaign.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups