Tottenham Hotspur will face Manchester City on the matchday 25 in the English Premier League at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday.
The North London-based club will come in the match as an underdog after going through an up and down season so far.
Spurs are currently placed on the eighth position of the league table with 34 points after 24 league matches.
However, a win on Sunday can lift Tottenham as high as fifth on the league table with 37 points, just four behind fourth-placed Chelsea and therefore, manager Jose Mourinho will be hoping to see his players turned up and produce a brilliant show for the home fans.
Spurs’ recent form in the league campaign is a big worry for Mourinho as well as the top-tier management where they have just managed to register three wins in last 10 matches which also included four defeats.
On the team news front as per BBC, Spurs will be without star striker Harry Kane, veteran midfielder Moussa Sissoko and first-choice left-back Ben Davies, who are still recovering from their respective injuries.
However, the last season’s UEFA Champions League runners up will have the services of newly-signed winger Steven Bergwijn who has joined the club in the recently concluded January transfer window from Dutch club PSV Eindhoven for a reported transfer fee of £26.7 million.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups