Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Christian Kabasele from Watford in the January transfer window, according to WatFoot.
It has been reported that Tottenham are considering making a move for the 28-year-old central defender should Jan Vertonghen should leave the North London outfit.
Vertonghen is out of contract at Spurs at the end of the season, and no new deal is in place yet.
Tottenham are not the only Premier League club who are reported to be interested in securing the services of the 28-year-old central defender.
According to Le10 Sport, Arsenal and Manchester United are also keeping tabs on the Belgium international.
The report has claimed of interest in the former Genk star from West Ham United and Newcastle United as well.
Kabasele has made 13 appearances in the Premier League for Watford so far this season, while during the 2018-19 campaign, the defender made 19 starts and two substitute appearances in the league, and back in 2017-18, he played 2332 minutes of English top-flight football, according to WhoScored.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto