According to Sky Sports, reported Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal target Boubakary Soumare could be sold in the next seven to 10 days.
It has been reported by Sky Sports that Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Valencia all are interested in signing Soumare from Lille in the January transfer window.
L’Equipe has claimed of interest in the 20-year-old midfielder from Tottenham, with Lille reported to be looking for €60 million (£50.96m) as transfer fee.
Soumare has made 13 starts and four substitute appearances in Ligue 1 for Lille so far this season, and has played six times in the Champions League for the French club, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the France Under-21 international made five starts and 13 substitute appearances in Ligue 1, while in 2017-18, the midfielder made three starts and 11 substitute appearances in the league, according to WhoScored.
Lille are fourth in the Ligue 1 table at the moment with 31 points from 19 matches.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City