According to Sky Sports, reported Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal target Boubakary Soumare could be sold in the next seven to 10 days.
It has been reported by Sky Sports that Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Valencia all are interested in signing Soumare from Lille in the January transfer window.
L’Equipe has claimed of interest in the 20-year-old midfielder from Tottenham, with Lille reported to be looking for €60 million (£50.96m) as transfer fee.
Soumare has made 13 starts and four substitute appearances in Ligue 1 for Lille so far this season, and has played six times in the Champions League for the French club, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the France Under-21 international made five starts and 13 substitute appearances in Ligue 1, while in 2017-18, the midfielder made three starts and 11 substitute appearances in the league, according to WhoScored.
Lille are fourth in the Ligue 1 table at the moment with 31 points from 19 matches.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest