Tony Dorigo has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to Leeds United’s failure to win against West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday evening.
Leeds have played out a 1-1 draw with West Brom away from home at The Hawthorns in the Championship.
The Baggies took the lead after just two minutes when Semi Ajayi found the net.
However, it was Ajayi’s own goal seven minutes into the second half that saw the visiting team restore parity.
Former Leeds striker Dorigo was following the match, and he has given his take on the final result.
Another very good response to a bad start. Over 90 minutes #LUFC were clearly the better side, deserved all three points but a point will suffice. Onwards and upwards, well done boys. #lufc #mot #alaw #grit— Tony Dorigo (@tonydorigo) January 1, 2020
Over the course of the 90 minutes at The Hawthorns on Wednesday evening, hosts West Brom had 37% of the possession, took 13 shots of which six were on target, and earned eight corners, according to BBC Sport.
Visitors Leeds had 63% of the possession, took 10 shots of which two were on target, and earned nine corners, according to BBC Sport.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction