Championship promotion playoff chasers Swansea City is due to face off against mid-table Birmingham City in a league game at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday.
The Swans enter the game in eighth position on the second-tier standings and are four points adrift of sixth place Cardiff City. Swansea won the reverse fixture 3-0 in August.
A win against City could leave them on the verge of breaking into the top six.
Swansea has a good chance to win the game. Birmingham’s form is not good. They have lost their last two consecutive games and are without a win in nine league games.
The Swans enter the game on the back of a 2-1 win over Sheffield Wednesday and will be looking to record back to back victories.
Swansea manager Steve Cooper expects Rhian Brewster to be fit for the game, according to the Birmingham Mail.
The youngster is in good form and struck his seventh goal from 14 Championship games during the win against Wednesday.
The 20-year-old had to leave the field using a shirt as a sling for his shoulder which leads to injury concerns.
John Garrick will play no part in the game for Swansea. He is serving the last of his three-game suspension after picking up a red card against Luton recently.
Mike van der Hoorn and Ben Cabango who were rested for the weekend game could be set to return to action. Wayne Routledge who did not play well during the weekend could potentially drop to the bench.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups