Tottenham Hotspur have revealed their friendly schedule and how fans can stream the upcoming games in Spurs’ preseason.
There’s a quick turnaround in the Premier League. The 2019-20 season may have ended just a few weeks back but the 2020-21 campaign is just around the corner.
Clubs’ pre-season schedules have undoubtedly changed with Liverpool already in training. Plans have been affected but now, Spurs have made their intentions public. This time around, the Spurs’ preseason matches will begin as early as August 22nd.
Jose Mourinho’s side have unveiled their first-team schedule of matches and informed fans how they can watch their team in action.
First up is the League One side Ipswich Town who will take on Spurs on August 22nd. A week later and Reading come to town before fellow Championship outfit Birmingham City take on Spurs a day later.
All three matches will be played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and all three can be streamed on N17 live via tottenhamhotspur.com. Fans can buy one match for £10 or buy all three at a discount rate. It is £20 for all three matches but that goes down to £15 if bought before August 17th. Renewed season ticket holders and One Hotspur members who renew before August 17th can watch all games for free.
The fixtures in full for Spurs’ preseason:
- Tottenham Hotspur v Ipswich Town (3pm Saturday 22 August)
- Tottenham Hotspur v Reading (3pm Friday 28 August)
- Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham City (3pm Saturday 29 August)
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest