Chelsea winger Victor Moses is close to completing his transfer move to Inter Milan as he has reportedly arrived in Italy for a medical, according to Sky Sports.
The talented Blues wideman has been at the Stamford Bridge club since 2012 but now he is on the verge of joining the Nerazzurri in a loan deal with a permanent buy option.
The 29-year-old was recalled by Chelsea from his loan spell at Turkish club Fenerbahce, where he only played six times this term due to a thigh injury.
The report suggests that the Nigeria international is currently in Milan to undergo his medical and the Blues will confirm the news of his departure once completed.
Chelsea manager Frank Lampard already gave an update regarding his future at the Bridge in his press conference on Monday.
“On Victor Moses he’s obviously coming back from his loan with a view to going elsewhere, and those talks are ongoing as well,” he told the media.
Moses will be reunited with the former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte at Inter if this transfer move happens successfully.
The versatile wideman was part of the Blues side that won the Premier League under the Italian manager, but the African has been largely marginalised since Conte departed Stamford Bridge.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka