Crystal Palace are working to negotiate a loan deal for Everton striker Cenk Tosun, according to Sky Sports.
The Turkish striker has found game-time hard to come by this season with only eight appearances in 2019-20 for the Toffees.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison have been in good form for Everton and Tosun finds himself behind those two and Moise Kean in the pecking order.
The report says that Tosun wants to stay in the Premier League or move to the Bundesliga for more minutes in order to secure a place in the Turkish squad for the Euros in the summer.
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti praised the striker after taking over at Goodison Park but the 28-year-old is yet to appear under the Italian.
Crystal Palace have performed well this season, sitting in ninth place but are the division’s second lowest scorers with only 19 goals in 21 matches.
Injuries to Andros Townsend and Christian Benteke have forced Eagles manager Roy Hodgson to look for reinforcements in the January window.
Jordan Ayew is the top scorer with only five goals and winger Wilfried Zaha is the only other player who has scored more than twice for Palace.
Tosun has scored once in five Premier League games and is likely to net more often given a prolonged run in the team.
The Turk can be a great addition to Hodgson’s squad as Palace aim for their first top-half finish since 2014-15.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet