Andy Robertson may want to avoid going on Twitter for the next 24 hours or so as he was a focal point for many of the Liverpool faithful following their win over Manchester United.
Goals from Virgil van Dijk and Mohamed Salah were enough to give the Premier League Champions elect all three points on Sunday evening at Anfield in their 2-0 victory.
However, the Scotland international still appeared to draw plenty of criticism for his efforts in the game as he seemed to be way below par with his display.
The 25-year-old left-back managed to make just one key pass and one interception (per WhoScored), but he struggled to get anything going when trying to find a team-mate.
As per the same data analysts, Robertson made nine crosses but was only accurate with one of those, whilst he attempted seven long balls and completed just two of them.
Fans took to Twitter to slam the £72million-rated defender (via TransferMarkt) for his performance, with a plethora of supporters far from impressed with what they saw from him.
Here are just some of their reactions on the social media network…
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto