According to Goal.com, Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Thomas Lemar from Atletico Madrid in the January transfer window, with Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur not planning to make a bid.
It has been reported that Atletico are trying to sell the 24-year-old France international midfielder.
Arsenal and Tottenham are not planning to make an offer for the former AS Monaco star, but Wolves are interested, according to Goal.com.
Atletico are open to letting Lemar leave on loan in the January transfer window for the rest of the season, but will include an option to sign the midfielder on a permanent contract for a fee of £34 million, it has been reported.
According to WhoScored, Lemar has made nine starts and six substitute appearances in La Liga for Atletico so far this season, and he has also played 182 minutes in the Champions League.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 24-year-old made 22 starts and nine substitute appearances in the league, scoring three goals and providing three assists in the process, and he also provided one assist in 410 minutes of Champions League football, according to WhoScored.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself