According to Goal.com, Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Thomas Lemar from Atletico Madrid in the January transfer window, with Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur not planning to make a bid.
It has been reported that Atletico are trying to sell the 24-year-old France international midfielder.
Arsenal and Tottenham are not planning to make an offer for the former AS Monaco star, but Wolves are interested, according to Goal.com.
Atletico are open to letting Lemar leave on loan in the January transfer window for the rest of the season, but will include an option to sign the midfielder on a permanent contract for a fee of £34 million, it has been reported.
According to WhoScored, Lemar has made nine starts and six substitute appearances in La Liga for Atletico so far this season, and he has also played 182 minutes in the Champions League.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 24-year-old made 22 starts and nine substitute appearances in the league, scoring three goals and providing three assists in the process, and he also provided one assist in 410 minutes of Champions League football, according to WhoScored.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest