According to Gianlucadimarzio.com, Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Dani Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Wolves have made an offer of €30 million (£25.33 million) with add-ons for the Spain international attacking midfielder.
The report has added that AC Milan are also interested in the 21-year-old, while RB Leipzig’s offer of €16 million (£13.51m) has been rejected.
Good signing for Wolverhampton Wanderers?
Olmo is a very talented and promising young attacking midfielder who would make Wolves a better team.
The 21-year-old has been progressing well at Zagreb, and has won the league title four times.
The Spaniard has been playing in European competitions as well, and he is ready to take the next step in his career.
According to WhoScored, the 21-year-old has scored two goals and provided one assist in six Champions League games for Zagreb.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 34 points from 23 matches.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest