According to Gianlucadimarzio.com, Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Dani Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Wolves have made an offer of €30 million (£25.33 million) with add-ons for the Spain international attacking midfielder.
The report has added that AC Milan are also interested in the 21-year-old, while RB Leipzig’s offer of €16 million (£13.51m) has been rejected.
Good signing for Wolverhampton Wanderers?
Olmo is a very talented and promising young attacking midfielder who would make Wolves a better team.
The 21-year-old has been progressing well at Zagreb, and has won the league title four times.
The Spaniard has been playing in European competitions as well, and he is ready to take the next step in his career.
According to WhoScored, the 21-year-old has scored two goals and provided one assist in six Champions League games for Zagreb.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 34 points from 23 matches.
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills