According to Gianlucadimarzio.com, Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Dani Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Wolves have made an offer of €30 million (£25.33 million) with add-ons for the Spain international attacking midfielder.
The report has added that AC Milan are also interested in the 21-year-old, while RB Leipzig’s offer of €16 million (£13.51m) has been rejected.
Good signing for Wolverhampton Wanderers?
Olmo is a very talented and promising young attacking midfielder who would make Wolves a better team.
The 21-year-old has been progressing well at Zagreb, and has won the league title four times.
The Spaniard has been playing in European competitions as well, and he is ready to take the next step in his career.
According to WhoScored, the 21-year-old has scored two goals and provided one assist in six Champions League games for Zagreb.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 34 points from 23 matches.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative