According to Football Insider, Pablo Zabaleta will not be at West Ham United next season.
It has been reported that the former Manchester City right-back has told the West Ham chiefs that he does not plan to be at the London Stadium beyond the end of the current campaign.
The 35-year-old right-back is out of contract at the Hammers in the summer and is considering hanging up his boots, according to the report.
Zabaleta has been on the books of West Ham since the summer of 2017 when he joined the London club on a free transfer after leaving Premier League rivals Manchester City.
According to WhoScored, the 35-year-old made 37 appearances in the league for the Hammers during the 2017-18 campaign, providing one assist in the process.
The Argentina international right-back made 23 starts and three substitute appearances in the league for the Hammers last season, providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
So far this season, Zabaleta has made six starts and four substitute appearances in the Premier League for David Moyes’s side so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest