According to Football Insider, Leeds United target Yohan Boli has told his representatives that he wants to move to a club in England in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Leeds are competing with Championship rivals West Bromwich Albion and Brentford for the signature of Boli.
The report has claimed that Qatar club Al-Rayyan Sports Club have accepted a bid accepted by his side Sint-Truiden, but the 26-year-old reportedly wants to join a team in England.
Need for a striker
Leeds are aiming to clinch automatic promotion to the Premier League at the end of the season, and the Whites do need a striker for the second half of the season.
Eddie Nketiah is back at Arsenal after his loan spell at Leeds was cut short due to lack of playing time at Elland Road, and head coach Marcelo Bielsa needs to sign a replacement.
Patrick Bamford is the first-choice striker at Leeds at the moment, and Boli would be an able back-up for the second half of the season.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet