According to The Guardian, West Ham United are interested in signing Kyle Walker-Peters from Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Ham want to secure the services of Walker-Peters on loan from London and Premier League rivals Tottenham until the end of the season.
Crystal Palace and Southampton are also claimed to be interested in landing the 22-year-old right-back this month.
Good signing for West Ham United?
Walker-Peters is a very good and promising young right-back who would flourish if he gets to play regular first-team football.
The 22-year-old is not going to play much at Spurs, and a move away from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the January transfer window would make sense for the Englishman.
With Ryan Fredericks out injured and Pablo Zabaleta past his time, signing Walker-Peters on loan from Spurs would help West Ham regarding their right-back issue.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet