According to The Express, West Ham United are interested in signing Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea are long-term admires of the 28-year-old central defender.
The report has claimed that Napoli value the Senegal international at £70 million.
Unlikely signing for West Ham United
West Ham are an ambitious club, but with the team struggling for survival in the Premier League at the moment, it is hard to see Koulibaly make a move to the London outfit.
After all, Napoli are in the Champions League and are also aiming to finish in the top four of Serie A this season.
With Tottenham and Chelsea also reportedly interested in the central defender, it is hard to see Koulibaly switch to West Ham.
David Moyes’s side are 16th in the Premier League table at the moment with 22 points from 20 matches, just two pints above the relegation zone.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative