West Ham United are interested in signing Olivier Giroud from Chelsea in the January transfer window, according to Football Insider.
It has been reported that West Ham have a long-term interest in the former Arsenal striker and have him on their transfer list for this window.
The report has added that Chelsea are ready to send the 33-year-old France intentional striker out on loan for the rest of the season.
Giroud has made two starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for Chelsea so far this season, and has also played 17 minutes in the Champions League for Frank Lampard’s side, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the former Arsenal star made seven starts and 20 substitute appearances in the Premier League for the Blues, scoring two goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The former Montpellier star also made 12 starts and two substitute appearances in the Europa League for Chelsea last season, scoring 11 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups