West Ham United are interested in signing Olivier Giroud from Chelsea in the January transfer window, according to Football Insider.
It has been reported that West Ham have a long-term interest in the former Arsenal striker and have him on their transfer list for this window.
The report has added that Chelsea are ready to send the 33-year-old France intentional striker out on loan for the rest of the season.
Giroud has made two starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for Chelsea so far this season, and has also played 17 minutes in the Champions League for Frank Lampard’s side, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the former Arsenal star made seven starts and 20 substitute appearances in the Premier League for the Blues, scoring two goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The former Montpellier star also made 12 starts and two substitute appearances in the Europa League for Chelsea last season, scoring 11 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka