According to Football Insider, West Ham United have multiple agents working on a deal to sign Gabriel Barbosa from Inter Milan in the January transfer window.
Barbosa is back at Italian giants Inter after a loan spell at Brazilian club Flamengo.
The report has claimed that the Nerazzurri want £17 million as transfer fee for the 23-year-old forward, who scored 34 goals in 43 matches during his loan spell at Flamengo.
West Ham have reportedly made an offer to sign the Brazilian on loan and the make the contract permanent and have “multiple agents” working on their bid.
Good signing for West Ham United?
West Ham could do with a prolific forward, not just for the second half of the season, but beyond the summer of 2020.
Barbosa may have struggled to make an impact at Inter, but he has recovered his form at Flamengo.
The Brazil international forward could hit the ground running at the London Stadium, and that is exactly what David Moyes’s side need.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto