According to Football Insider, West Ham United have made a bid for Stoke City midfielder Joe Allen.
It has been reported that West Ham have submitted an offer of £5 million for the 29-year-old midfielder.
The report has further added that Championship club Stoke have not accepted the big, but the Potters are willing to sell the former Liverpool player for £8 million.
Allen joined Stoke in 2016 and has established himself as an important player for the Potters.
According to WhoScored, the Wales international has made 23 starts and one substitute appearance in the Championship for Stoke so far this season, scoring three goals in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 29-year-old made 46 appearances in the Championship for Stoke, scoring six goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
West Ham are 16th in the Premier League table at the moment, while Stoke are just a point above the Championship bottom three.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups