West Ham United are interested in signing Ali Akman from Bursaspor in the January transfer window, according to Aksam.
It has been reported that Premier League club West Ham have opened talks with Turkish club Bursaspor over the signing of Akman this month.
The report has added that Bursaspor’s president Selcuk Erdogan has held a face-to-face meeting with Hammers’ scout Thomas Hengen with talks going well.
Good signing for West Ham United?
Akman is only 17 years of age and is still developing and progressing as a footballer, but the Turkish youngster can certainly get better and has a lot of potential.
The striker has scored two goals in three Turkish cup games for Bursaspor so far this season, according to WhoScored.
The teenager is not going to make an instant impact at West Ham and will not be ready for a while, but he could develop into a major player for the Premier League club in the long run.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest