According to Le10Sport, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Morgan Sanson from Marseille in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Ham, Newcastle, Wolves and Palace all are watching the 25-year-old central midfielder.
The report has added that the Hammers have made a bid for the former France Under-21 international, but French club Marseille have turned it down.
According to WhoScored, Sanson has made 17 starts and one substitute appearance in Ligue 1 for Marseille so far this season, scoring three goals and providing two assists in the process.
The central midfielder has also played twice in the Europa League for Marseille so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, Sanson made 27 starts and six substitute appearances in the league, scoring five goals and providing three assists in the process, and he also provided one assist in 13 Europa League games, according to WhoScored.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City