According to Le10Sport, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Morgan Sanson from Marseille in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Ham, Newcastle, Wolves and Palace all are watching the 25-year-old central midfielder.
The report has added that the Hammers have made a bid for the former France Under-21 international, but French club Marseille have turned it down.
According to WhoScored, Sanson has made 17 starts and one substitute appearance in Ligue 1 for Marseille so far this season, scoring three goals and providing two assists in the process.
The central midfielder has also played twice in the Europa League for Marseille so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, Sanson made 27 starts and six substitute appearances in the league, scoring five goals and providing three assists in the process, and he also provided one assist in 13 Europa League games, according to WhoScored.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative