West Ham are prepared to listen to offers for attacker Andriy Yarmolenko in the January transfer window to raise much-needed funds, according to The Mirror.
The Ukraine international joined the Hammers in 2018 from Borussia Dortmund. He remains good enough to play for the club and has even managed to chip in with two goals this season.
However, his time at the London Stadium has been blighted by injuries, and as a result, he has not had the impact that the club would have hoped for.
At 31-years-old, Yarmolenko’s best days are behind him. His market value is likely to decrease with every transfer window that passes by. The Hammers would be willing to listen to offers for the player should they receive anything they deem realistic. It will best serve them to give his place to a young talent that can develop with the club.
West Ham are targeting Europa League football this season and will be looking to strengthen their squad in January so that they can achieve that goal.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet