West Ham have been offered the chance to sign Christian Eriksen from Inter Milan, according to Sky Sports.
The Dane moved to Serie A 12 months ago. But, it has not been an easy ride for the attacking midfielder. He has made just five starts for Antonio Conte’s side this season, and it looks like Inter are now prepared to cut their losses and offload him.
Before joining Inter, the 28-year-old spent seven years with Tottenham Hotspur and became regarded as one of the club’s most influential players during that time.
Eriksen has all the credentials required to be a success at the London Stadium.
He has vast experience at the highest level, having played over 200 times in the Premier League. Eriksen will also offer a clear threat in the final third, as he scored 51 times during his time with Spurs.
The Dane also has vast international experience. He has played over 100 times for his country and has scored 36 goals.
He will have a lot to contribute to this West Ham side, both on and off the field. Eriksen’s leadership could be invaluable for the club, as it looks likely that Declan Rice could soon be departing the club. Current club captain Mark Noble is also edging towards the end of his career.
At 28-years-old, Eriksen is also at the peak of his powers and could have another four good years of football left in him.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer