According to Mundo Deportivo, West Ham United are interested in signing Moussa Wague from Barcelona in the summer transfer window.
The report in the Spanish publication has claimed that Barcelona are willing to sell the right-back and have made the 21-year-old transferrable.
West Ham and Barcelona are already in talks over the transfer of the youngster this summer, according to the report, which has claimed of two options for the London club.
One reported option is for West Ham to sign Wague on loan for next season with the option to sign him on a permanent contract for €16 million (£14.49 million).
The other option, according to the report, is for the Hammers – who are in danger of getting relegated from the Premier League to the Championship at the end of the season – is to sign the Senegal international right-back on a permanent contract this summer for €10 million (£9.06 million).
According to WhoScored, Wague played 90 minutes in La Liga and 91 minutes in the Champions League for Barcelona this season before moving to Nice in France on loan in the January transfer window.
During his loan spell at Nice, the right-back made two starts and three substitute appearances in Ligue 1, providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace
- David Alaba wanted to join Barcelona before Real Madrid move, claims Uli Hoeness