According to Goal.com, West Ham United, Newcastle United and Southampton are interested in signing Omar Colley from Sampdoria in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that scouts from Premier League trio West Ham, Newcastle and Southampton are monitoring the 27-year-old defender.
It has been reported that the defender is valued at £15 million, and that Sampdoria will consider a sale if they find a replacement.
West Ham, Newcastle and Southampton all could do with a central defender for the second half of the season and beyond.
The Hammers, the Magpies and the Saints all are in danger of getting relegated to the Championship at the end of the season, and the Gambia international would be a good signing for them.
According to WhoScored, Colley has made 16 appearances in Serie A for Sampdoria so far this season, and made 21 appearances in the league during the 2018-19 campaign.
Sampdoria are 16th in the Serie A table at the moment with 16 points from 18 matches, just two points above the relegation zone.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction