According to Goal.com, West Ham United, Newcastle United and Southampton are interested in signing Omar Colley from Sampdoria in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that scouts from Premier League trio West Ham, Newcastle and Southampton are monitoring the 27-year-old defender.
It has been reported that the defender is valued at £15 million, and that Sampdoria will consider a sale if they find a replacement.
West Ham, Newcastle and Southampton all could do with a central defender for the second half of the season and beyond.
The Hammers, the Magpies and the Saints all are in danger of getting relegated to the Championship at the end of the season, and the Gambia international would be a good signing for them.
According to WhoScored, Colley has made 16 appearances in Serie A for Sampdoria so far this season, and made 21 appearances in the league during the 2018-19 campaign.
Sampdoria are 16th in the Serie A table at the moment with 16 points from 18 matches, just two points above the relegation zone.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer