West Ham are keen on Barcelona left-back Junior Firpo, according to ESPN.
David Moyes is currently looking to add to his side this month so that his side can push for a top-half finish.
As well as a new striker, the club are in the market for a left-back. Arthur Masuaku’s injury means that Aaron Cresswell is the only fit option available to the manager.
Firpo doesn’t appear to be in Ronald Koeman’s long-term plans and is apparently looking to leave the club this month.
Despite struggling to win regular game time with the Blaugrana, Firpo has proven that he has what it takes to succeed at the highest level.
He spent the 2018/19 season on loan with Real Betis and in that time, he went on to make 24 Spanish top-flight appearances.
Firpo could be a good addition to the Hammers setup. The fact that he also managed to land a place in the Barcelona first-team proves that he can churn out quality performances.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction