According to Le 10Sport, West Ham United, Newcastle United and Watford are interested in signing Prince-Desir Gouano from Amiens in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League trio West Ham, Newcastle and Watford are following the 26-year-old central defender.
Gouano has been at Amiens since 2017 and has established himself as an important player in the team.
According to WhoScored, the 26-year-old former Juventus prospect has played just three times in Ligue 1 so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the central defender made 30 appearances in the league, while back in 2017-18, he played in 32 league games, according to WhoScored.
Amiens are third from bottom in the Ligue 1 table at the moment with 17 points from 18 matches.
Watford are second from bottom in the Premier League table with 20 points from 21 matches.
As for Newcastle, Steve Bruce’s side currently find themselves 13th in the standings with 25 points, while West Ham are 16th with 22 points.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself