Arsenal and West Ham United are interested in signing Inter Milan goalkeeper Andrei Radu in the January transfer window, according to FC Inter News.
It has been reported that Premier League duo Arsenal and West Ham have asked about deals for the 22-year-old goalkeeper.
The report has claimed that Fiorentina, Torino and Nice are also interested in securing the services of the youngster on a permanent contract this month.
However, according to the report, Inter do not want to sell Radu this month and only want to loan him out with no purchase clause.
Radu is a very talented and promising young goalkeeper who could establish himself in the Inter first team in the coming years.
Currently on loan at Genoa, the Romanian would be a good short-term signing for Arsenal or West Ham United.
West Ham do need to sign a new goalkeeper for the rest of the season at least due to the problems between the posts, and recruiting Radu would not be a bad idea.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself