West Brom are interested in signing Tottenham defender Japhet Tanganga on loan, according to The Express and Star.
The 22-year-old has made six appearances in all competitions this season, all of which have been off the bench. However, he has not made a single appearance for the Lilywhites in the league this term and his chances of regular football between now and the end of the campaign look slim.
There is no doubt that the Albion will be looking for ways in which they can strengthen their side.
The Baggies currently find themselves in 19th place in the league standings and nine points adrift of 17th place Brighton & Hove Albion.
Tanganga made six league appearances for Spurs last season and managed to show that he is good enough to play in the top-flight.
Loaning out Tanganga at this stage of the campaign could be good for the player’s development and long-term vision.
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself
- Tuchel was not scared of Kane joining Manchester City
- Varane reveals his special history with Manchester United
- Nottingham Forest must appoint Chris Wilder as their next manager