West Brom are interested in signing Tottenham defender Japhet Tanganga on loan, according to The Express and Star.
The 22-year-old has made six appearances in all competitions this season, all of which have been off the bench. However, he has not made a single appearance for the Lilywhites in the league this term and his chances of regular football between now and the end of the campaign look slim.
There is no doubt that the Albion will be looking for ways in which they can strengthen their side.
The Baggies currently find themselves in 19th place in the league standings and nine points adrift of 17th place Brighton & Hove Albion.
Tanganga made six league appearances for Spurs last season and managed to show that he is good enough to play in the top-flight.
Loaning out Tanganga at this stage of the campaign could be good for the player’s development and long-term vision.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer