West Brom are interested in signing Tottenham defender Japhet Tanganga on loan, according to The Express and Star.
The 22-year-old has made six appearances in all competitions this season, all of which have been off the bench. However, he has not made a single appearance for the Lilywhites in the league this term and his chances of regular football between now and the end of the campaign look slim.
There is no doubt that the Albion will be looking for ways in which they can strengthen their side.
The Baggies currently find themselves in 19th place in the league standings and nine points adrift of 17th place Brighton & Hove Albion.
Tanganga made six league appearances for Spurs last season and managed to show that he is good enough to play in the top-flight.
Loaning out Tanganga at this stage of the campaign could be good for the player’s development and long-term vision.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet