West Bromwich Albion are keen on signing Tottenham defender Danny Rose, according to The Sun.
The 30-year-old’s contract with Spurs is due to expire at the end of the season, and he is surplus to requirements at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Spurs may be willing to terminate Rose’s contract this month, as they will benefit from freeing up his wagers.
The Baggies are looking to bolster their side this month as they look to avoid the drop under Sam Allardyce.
Rose’s career has gone downhill since 2019. The Englishman has been short of game time since the arrival of Jose Mourinho.
He made only 12 Premier League appearances in the first half of last season before he was sent on loan to Newcastle United.
Rose went on to make 13 appearances for the Magpies in the second half of the 2019-20 season before returning to Tottenham in the summer.
It makes sense for Rose to leave Spurs as he has no future at the club. He could be a first-team regular if he moves to the Hawthorns.
Rose will be able to add experience and Premier League experience to the Baggies’ backline.
However, the report added that the left-back does have plenty of options on the table.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet