According to 90min.com, Liverpool and Manchester City are interested in singing Adama Traore from Wolverhampton Wanderers in the January transfer window.
It has been reported by the British tabloid that defending Premier League champions City have asked Wolves to keep them informed on the situation of Traore.
Liverpool are interested in securing the services of the former Aston Villa winger, while Spanish and European giants Barcelona also want the 23-year-old.
The report has claimed that Wolves want as much as £70 million in transfer fees to cash in on the youngster.
Traore has made 17 starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for Wolves so far this season, scoring four goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The 23-year-old has made two starts and three substitute appearances in the Europa League for Nuno’s side so far this season, scoring one in the process, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the winger made eight starts and 21 substitute appearances in the league for the Wanderers, scoring one goal and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto