According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur value Kyle Walker-Peters at £12 million, with Southampton leading the race for the right-back.
The report has claimed that Tottenham want to sign a new right-back in the January transfer window.
However, according to the report, the North London outfit value the 22-year-old at £12 million and are open to selling him.
Leaving Tottenham Hotspur in January
Walker-Peters has failed to establish himself in the Tottenham first team, and having made only a handful of appearances for the senior side so far in his career, it would make sense for him to leave the Premier League club in the January transfer window.
A loan move to Southampton for the rest of the season would make sense, but if Tottenham are willing to sell him and the Saints are ready to pay the £12m that that Spurs want, then the right-back should look into the possibility of leaving North London club permanently as well.
After all, if the 22-year-old has failed to make an impact at Tottenham by now, it is hard to see him establish himself as a key figure in the team in the coming years.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees