According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur value Kyle Walker-Peters at £12 million, with Southampton leading the race for the right-back.
The report has claimed that Tottenham want to sign a new right-back in the January transfer window.
However, according to the report, the North London outfit value the 22-year-old at £12 million and are open to selling him.
Leaving Tottenham Hotspur in January
Walker-Peters has failed to establish himself in the Tottenham first team, and having made only a handful of appearances for the senior side so far in his career, it would make sense for him to leave the Premier League club in the January transfer window.
A loan move to Southampton for the rest of the season would make sense, but if Tottenham are willing to sell him and the Saints are ready to pay the £12m that that Spurs want, then the right-back should look into the possibility of leaving North London club permanently as well.
After all, if the 22-year-old has failed to make an impact at Tottenham by now, it is hard to see him establish himself as a key figure in the team in the coming years.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka