Tottenham Hotspur are eager to sign Real Madrid’s star winger Gareth Bale in the January transfer window, as per the Express.
The North London-based club are struggling with a number of injuries in the recent past where they have lost star-striker Harry Kane for at least four months after the England international suffered a serious hamstring injury in the match against Southampton on January 1st.
As per the latest report, Tottenham are now working to bring Bale back to the club in the ongoing transfer window.
The Wales international has been linked with a move away from the Madrid-based outfit for a long time.
Bale has been with Madrid since the summer of 2013 when he moved from Tottenham for a then world record fee.
Since then, the 30-year-old has represented his current club in 246 matches in all competitions, managing to score 105 times and also provided 67 assists.
Before making a move to Spain, Bale represented Tottenham in 203 matches in all competitions, managing to score 56 times and also provided 58 assists.
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka
- Premier League trio linked with possible January move for Aaron Ramsey
- West Ham United interested in signing Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo