According to Ghanasoccernet.com, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Andre Ayew from Swansea City in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham have made an enquiry regarding the availability of the 30-year-old forward.
The report has claimed that Spurs head coach Jose Mourinho has targeting the Ghana international due to his experience in the Premier League with Swansea City and West Ham United.
Ayew has made 23 starts and one substitute appearance in the Championship for Swansea so far this season, scoring nine goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
During his loan spell at Fenerbahce during the 2018-19 campaign, the former West Ham forward scored five goals in 29 Turkish league games and provided one assist in five Europa League matches, according to
Tottenham need to sign a forward in the January transfer window due to the injury suffered by star striker and England international Harry Kane.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto