According to Sky Sports, Tottenham Hotspur will announce the signing of Steven Bergwijn from PSV Eindhoven on Wednesday.
It has been reported that Bergwijn underwent a medical at Premier League outfit Tottenham on Tuesday night.
Spurs will pay Dutch PSV a transfer fee of £25.6 million to secure the services of the 22-year-old winger, who is a replacement for Christian Eriksen, according to the report.
Denmark international attacking midfielder Eriksen has left Spurs to join Italian giants Inter Milan in the January transfer window.
Sky Sports has claimed that Spurs will confirm the signing of Netherlands international Bergwijn, who can also operate as a number 10 and can play upfront as well, by Wednesday evening.
Bergwijn is a very talented and promising young player who has played seven times for the Netherlands national football team.
So far this season, the 22-year-old has scored five goals and provided 10 assists in the Eredivisie for PSV, while during the 2018-19 campaign, the Dutchman scored 14 goals and provided 12 assists in the league, according to WhoScored.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto