According to Football Insider, Tottenham Hotspur defender Kyle Walker-Peters will hold talks with managers of Crystal Palace and Southampton this week.
It has been reported that Palace and Southampton are interested in signing Walker-Peters from Premier League rivals Tottenham in the January transfer window.
The report has claimed that Spurs will allow the 22-year-old right-back to leave this month, and that the former England Under-21 international will hold talks with Palace manager Roy Hodgson and Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl.
Tottenham Hotspur loan exit
Walker-Peters is a very good right-back with a lot of potential, but the youngster needs to play competitive football now.
A loan spell away from Tottenham for the second half of the season will be helpful for him, and will aid in his development and progress as a footballer.
The right-back could return to Spurs a better player, and he could then stake a better claim to play on a regular in head coach Jose Mourinho’s team.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups