According to Goal.com, AC Milan striker Krzysztof Piatek wants to join Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham have made an offer to the Poland international striker, and he has been impressed with it.
The report has added that the 24-year-old has turned down AS Roma and wants to make the move to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
However, according to the report, Spurs and Milan have yet to reach an agreement over the transfer fee.
Milan want an obligatory transfer fee of £25 million in the summer of 2020 after an initial loan deal, but Spurs want only an option to buy and are willing to pay a higher loan fee, according to the report.
According to Transfermarkt.co.uk, Piatek has scored four goals in 18 Serie A appearances for Milan, and he has also scored one goal and provided one assist in one Coppa Italia so far this season.
Spurs need to sign a striker in the final days of the January transfer window due to the injury to Harry Kane.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka