According to 90min.com, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Aleksandar Mitrovic from Fulham in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham wanted to sign the former Newcastle United striker in the summer of 2019 and have made enquiry again.
The report has added the Cottagers have turned down Spurs’ advances for the 25-year-old Serbia international striker, who earns £120,000 per week as salary.
Mitrovic has scored 18 goals and provided one assist in 25 Championship appearances for Fulham so far this season, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the striker scored 11 goals and provided three assists in 37 Premier League games for the Cottagers, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham are sixth in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches, six points behind London rivals and fourth-placed Chelsea.
Fulham currently find themselves fifth in the Championship table with 42 points from 26 matches.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet